Monday, April 28, 2008

Metabolism Makeover Testimonials

Rose Huffine
“I thought eating just one meal a day would help.”


“I can’t praise Metabolism Makeover Program enough. My results just amaze me. Since I turned 50, I hated the way I looked. I was in a size 12 pants and was wearing size “large” shirts. For me that was too big, I saw no end in sight. I tried to loose the weight and tone up by myself with no results. I thought eating just one meal a day would help. I didn’t know I was setting myself up for failure.



The Metabolism Makeover opened my eyes and taught me the right way to have the body I so badly desired. In just 12 weeks I went from a size 12 to a size 8. I lost an inch in my waist and two inches in my thighs. I have learned how to eat correctly by eating several small balanced meals during the day.



My husband just cannot believe how much better I look and feel about myself. Now that’s a great feeling. I walk with my head up high and I am having fun buying fun new clothes. I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF. That’s a great feeling.



Thanks for being there for me and helping me achieve my dreams.”

No comments: