Monday, April 28, 2008

Metabolism Makeover Testimonials


"I sure noticed this in the inches that I lost, especially in my abs"



David Witt, age 58
Lost 19 pounds, 5 % Body Fat and 5 inches in his waist


“Shortly after I began seeing a personal trainer, I broke both of my ankles and was unable to be active for a good three months. I became tired of feeling fat and lazy. Sure I was able to lose a good 10 pounds with the help of my trainer, but I just wasn’t satisfied. I’ve tried a few programs in the past and had a basic understanding of what weight loss was all about. So, when I enrolled in the Metabolism Makeover course, I knew what to expect. I knew the biggest impact and what I needed most would be the support of a group and the accountability for my actions.


I noticed results within the first week. I had a lot more energy which motivated me to work even harder. The whole process of weight loss is not about shrinking the numbers on the scale, it’s about losing fat. I sure noticed this in the inches that I lost, especially in my abs. This is the process I needed to embrace in order to feel fit and in control of my body.


I was most surprised by the amount of food I was able to eat. If you want to lose the fat, you need to keep your body fueled – using quality foods – all day long. This was quite the opposite of my once or twice a day eating habits.


It feels great to finally achieve results and know that I will keep them. Even though I am down to the weight I wanted to be, I know the journey will continue as I live the new habits I have created.”

No comments: