Saturday, January 10, 2009

Muffin Top

Have you ever heard the term "muffin top"?

It refers to fat that hangs over the top of your pants.

Kinda makes you look like a muffin.

And if that's not clear, check out this video:

Worried you might have a muffin top?

Just check out the rest of the posts on this blog for some tips.



No comments: