Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"I'm The Only Parent My Kids Have"

One of my bootcampers sent me this email today:

"My youngest daughter's gymnastics comes out to about 20 a session.

Let's not even talk about what volleyball costs.

Moms need to get over the boot camp expense.

If moms are so important to ensure their kids are healthy, then why do they risk their own health?

I can't afford to be unhealthy.

I'm the only parent my kids have."

~ Deirdre Reid

Our morning bootcamps come out to about 9 bucks a session.

Come in and try 2 sessions on me, there's no obligation and I guarantee you'll be amazed at how great you feel afterwards.

Best,

~Luke

PS - Our morning bootcamp is at 5am (because that's the only time moms have to themselves all day) in the Silver State Athletic Center (5680 Morgan Mill Rd, Carson City 89701). Just drop me an email at LDWold (at) Gmail.com to let me know you're coming.

See you there!

No comments: