Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Kung Fu Lunch

One summer while I was in high school my kung fu teacher let me hang out at his gym all day.

My parents would drop me off early and I could practice straight through until the evening classes started.

Our kung fu school was a converted warehouse on the edge of a shopping center, and for lunch I’d walk over to the Laundromat where there was a row of vending machines.

Every day I’d get a Payday bar and a can of Surge (early energy drink).

Not the healthiest of snacks, and especially unsuitable for an aspiring athlete.

But really, I didn’t know any better.

Now I would recommend a healthier alternative to the candy bar.

Something like ProGrade Cravers.

They are covered with dark chocolate. They are organic. They have plenty of fiber. And….

They taste great!

You can learn more at:

https://lucaswold.getprograde.com/cravers

Have a great night, and I’ll be back tomorrow with some great recipes that you can plug right in to your fat loss diet!

Want more, do more, BE more,

~Luke
PS- I wrote an article all about why “power” bars suck. Check it out! Here’s the address: http://www.capitalcityvbc.com/documents/2008-Truth_About_Power_Bars.doc

No comments: