Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Faster Progress

Here's another satisfied ProGrade user!

"I've been using Prograde about a month. I train hard five days a week and recovery time is really important.

My recovery has been improving thanks to your products, especially Prograde Workout.

My overall performance is improving, but I notice it most in my heavier lifts.

I got my first barbell shoulder press with 170 lb yesterday, plus my first unilateral dumbbell high pulls with 100 lb (each arm). Though I know many people will get heavier lifts than mine, I am thrilled!

I have a goal of being able to do a 100 lb dumbbell clean & press with one arm by my 58th birthday, which is in August, and I believe I will make it.

Your excellent products definitely are helping move ahead faster."

Frank DiMeo
Owner of CrossFit
GulfCoastCrossfitgulfcoast.com

No comments: