Monday, April 28, 2008

Metabolism Makeover Testimonials

Laura LaRue, Age 35
Lost 4% body fat (8 pounds fat) She lost 9 overall inchesWith 4 1/4 inches in her waist!

“I now curve IN instead of out!! !”



Laura went from a size 12 to a size 6 in just 12 weeks!


“My hopes at the onset of the Metabolism Makeover was to improve my energy levels, feel better and fit into smaller clothes. As you can see, I have exceeded the goals I originally set for myself. I never in my life thought I could achieve this weight. I feel better than I’ve ever felt in my entire life! I attribute my success – not to just one thing – for I couldn’t have felt this good by just eating supportively and I could not have lost the body fat by simply exercising, it’s a combination of both and you must have the right attitude to go with it.


I used to view exercise as a way to burn more calories so I could eat more. Now I actually look forward to my workouts for they leave me feeling so energized.


Food tastes so different. I just do not crave the junk food. I actually appreciate and respect the flavor of real, natural foods... .I thought I’d never say that.


The biggest obstacle I have overcome is my battle with emotional eating. I have always been an emotional eater. Until now, I never dreamed I could break this destructive habit. Now that my family has adopted these healthy habits, I realize what a powerful impact I have on their health and well being.


For the first time, I feel like this is something I can live with. I will never go back to the old way of living.

No comments: